Friday, April 11, 2003

The Resumes Begin...

Today I turned over another resume to a client. This resume was the first request I've had for a List format resume - a format specifically designed for use on the Web. I find I'm very good at this type of project - I've written so many resumes and am used to thinking in analytical terms, it comes almost naturally now.

(It probably helps that I've written several dozen of them in the past few years.)

Blue Ferret Communications is proud to announce specialty in resume & cover letter creation for our clients. We offer four design templates, all customizable to your specific employment needs. We will add a page to the website for our specialties soon, detailing further this valuable service.

We are also working to put comment features on this blog, so our readers will be able to add their voice. Until then, you can always email us at Chris_W@Consultant.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home