Thursday, March 10, 2005

w.Bloggar - Mini-Review by Blue Ferret

I'm posting now to test some new blogging software I've come across. It's called "w.bloggar" and can be found here: http://www.wbloggar.com

First off, the interface for w.Bloggar is clean and includes as many features as you'd expect in a high-quality word processor. It supports over 30 blog architectures, such as LiveJournal, Nucleus, Typepad and (of course) Blogger. I can save a post locally if I want to go back to it later, or I'm on a PC that isn't connected to the Internet right then.

From here, I can change everything about my blog, from the words on it to the template it uses. Many common HTML tags are included in its menus for one-click additions. For example, if I want to add a link, all I have to do is highlight some text, type the URL into the box that pops up, hit OK, and boom! Done.

No, I wasn't paid for this. I simply like reviewing good software (and it's something I'll do more of in the future), and w.Bloggar strikes me as very good software. If you run any blog at all, it's worth taking a look at w.Bloggar.

By the way, did I mention it's free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home