Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Will Work For...

I might as well announce it here. I'm looking for a full-time writing job.

Don't get me wrong; I intend to continue freelancing. I enjoy the variety and the challenge. But I'll be graduating in December, and with that comes a fresh crop of bills to pay. I need more money than I have coming in.

I could market myself more (and I WILL be doing that), but it'd be nice to have some stability for a while. Plus, with the increase in job offerings on sites like PoeWar.com, Craigslist, and Yahoo! HotJobs, a rewarding full-time writing position seems more and more likely.

I'd like to stay in California - there are lots of markets here, and things are going well. Failing that, the Western Seaboard never fails to impress me. One of the great things about freelancing, the ability to pick up and go anywhere I need to!


Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home