Tuesday, August 08, 2006

NEW Blue Ferret White Paper Available for Download!

For fellow writers, looking for an edge in their marketing.
For marketing pros who need a confidence boost.
For small businesses, to make operations easier and marketing stronger.
For anyone who needs to convince their boss about adding value on the Web.

Available free for your reading pleasure:
What's the Value of a Freelance Copywriter vs. a Staff Writer? - From Blue Ferret Communications.

=================

You'll also notice that the email subscription box to the right is different. That's because I've replaced my Zookoda account with a FeedBlitz account. Zookoda reported that my latest broadcast was set, but it's still giving me problems.

As a result, I haven't been able to import the subscribers yet.

Very sorry about that, Ferrety readers. I'll keep trying. In the meantime, don't forget to sign up with FeedBlitz.

Enjoy my new white paper - and spread the word!

(Comments encouraged, naturally.)

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zookoda has been giving me problems lately, too. But I love their interface! I just wish they would tell me what is wrong and when it will be fixed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home