Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Does it still feel like Monday to anyone else?

My article on using Google Local was accepted for the Well-Fed E-Pub the other day! I don't know when it'll be included (I'm sure there's a backlog, and Peter's a very busy man), but it felt great to give something back to the writing community. The E-Pub is one of the best commercial writing ezines out there, and often contains information beneficial to other industries, too. I'd encourage everyone to sign up Here.

I'm back in Pleasanton for the summer, so I'll be starting a new round of calls soon. I'm also thinking of trying some direct mail out, since my prospecting has gotten more thorough using the techniques I put in my Google Local article. I'll publish the article here after it's run in the E-Pub; it's only fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home