Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Looks like I was right!

I feel like I just received a compliment from a very respected expert.

True, it wasn't paid personally, and in truth I sort of signed up for it. I responded to this little quiz on Bob Bly's Blog: Test Your Direct Response IQ - Bly.com

Mine's the third comment down. I was the first, in that column of responses, to answer with what turned out to be the right choice. Bob says so here: Answer to Direct Response IQ - Bly.com

The power of Free is very noticeable. How many of you recognize a difference between 'gift' and 'free gift?' The second phrase is ubiquitous; you'll see it everywhere in modern marketing, new product promotions, and more. Why is that? For no other reason that, as Bly says, "it WORKS."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home