Monday, September 25, 2006

Blue Ferret BlogTip 9-25-06 - Where do you get your best ideas?

What location or activity must you be in for the ideas to flow? It's different for everyone. It even changes often for the same person. When it comes to ideas, it pays to explore. In more ways than one.

For today's BlogTip, I'm listing the idea-generating locations/states of being I find common (and which tend to work for me).

Fairly common places include:
  • Lying in bed (this is why you should keep a notepad on the end table).

  • Jogging/Walking.

  • Eating.

  • While listening to music.

Some of the weirder ones I've been told:
  • While making love (I don't keep a notepad on the end table for THAT reason!)

  • In the middle of movies.

  • Sitting on a stack of paperwork. Literally. (Don't ask.)


Hipster PDA. Never be anywhere without it.

Leave a comment and tell us your favorite idea-spot.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home