Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ferreting Onward

I don't really want to do this. But I feel I have to.

Effective today, I'm ceasing activity on this blog. It's possible I may resume posting at a later date, but I doubt it. Right now, I want to spend the time on other marketing pursuits. These are the ideas I'm tossing around:

--A new marketing strategy, based off my website. A full site rework is in progress anyway - new CMS, new content and everything.

--Speaking of new content, I'll add ebooks and special reports to the site soon. At least one ebook will be some reproduced/revised content from this blog.

--I'm also debating a change in my newsletter. I may start sending it more frequently, or modify the format to work more closely with the new site. (Signup box is on the right!)

Please bookmark Blue-Ferret.com. I'll post my updates there from now on.

To my readers, thank you very much for coming to read my work. I promise, you will get the chance to read more of it very soon!

Until then, this copywriter/blogger is signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home