Friday, April 22, 2005

A Poll! With Paws!

I'm looking for opinions. From you, my readers!

(And hey, it'd be nice to know if someone actually READS my keyboard spewage.)

I'm thinking of joining LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/), a network for individuals and professionals. The site looks clean, efficient, and capable of great communication between Netizens. A copywriter could find himself quite at home among such a crowd.

But, I always like to hear what the people have to say. Word-of-mouth being the most effective and honest form of marketing, you know. So, what do you think? Do you belong to LinkedIn? Hot or cold? Regular or decaf?

Drop me a comment here, or if you prefer privacy, email me at chris@blue-ferret.com . Your email address will never be shared. I hate spam too. Thanks!

--Blue Ferret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home