Monday, June 13, 2005

Event Choices!

I have lots of business events to choose from this week!

CommArt
Pleasanton Chamber Tradeshow (Warning: PDF File)
Livermore Chamber Mixer
Pleasanton B2B Gathering
San Ramon Chamber Mixer

My main concern's the Livermore and Pleasanton mixers, because it looks like they're being held at the same time. Having gone in the past, I can attest to both being very productive Chambers. Being a tradeshow, the Pleasanton event will undoubtedly pull more people, but that can backfire in certain instances.

Where am I going with this? I don't know. I suppose I'm simply mulling it all over on here before I decide. And hey, if you're in the area, you're bound to run into me at at least one of these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home