Friday, June 10, 2005

Networking guru Rick Silva ( www.b2bgathering.com ) gave me a business card holder at the meeting Wednesday, so I've taken some time out today to sort through my cards.

And I have a LOT of cards. Over 250 of them, in fact. And that doesn't include the contacts put into my PDA! Must be an additional 100 in there at least. I kept my cards in a big stack with a rubber band, so the holder wasn't nearly enough. So I picked up ten card-holding sheets at OfficeMax and put them in a small binder. That took care of the rest of them.

If you don't have a PDA (or even if you do!) a good card holder is well worth the investment. This is a much neater and easily-searchable method of storing contact information.

Not a lot of update, I know. I have two articles I'm working on right now though, so hang in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home